EVENTS & MEALS
- During the conference period, drinks and snacks will be provided.
- Reception will be offered to the conference participants on Oct. 23 (Friday) 18:00 pm.
- Conference participants may attend the Gala Dinner on Oct. 24 (Saturday) for the purpose of international networking and cultural experience.
This dinner is optional with an extra fee and you may reserve a seat at the time of online registration.
- Farewell lunch will be offered to the conference participants on Oct. 25 (Sunday).
- Cultural performance(s) will be offered in opening and/or closing ceremony.
- Campus tour of Seoul National University will be available to participants and their guests who have signed up by the end of October 23 (Friday).
Please visit SNU Campus Tour for reservation.
- English (Simultaneous interpretation of Korean and English is offered during the conference period.)
- We will provide the Wi-Fi access code at the time of registration on site.
Transportation card (T-money)
- You can use transportation card(T-money) to use any public transportation including subway, bus, taxi, train, etc.
You can buy the card(T-money) from the airport and any convenient store.
Essential travel information (visa, public Wi-Fi, weather, etc)
- For all you need to know about the basics of travelling Seoul, visit The Essentials.
Emergency information in the event of an accident or a medical emergency
- Contact the police at 112 or emergency medical help at 119. If you ask for an ambulance in English, one will be sent to your location.
If you have travel accident insurance coverage, contact your insurance provider.
Help Me 119 Service
- You can dial/call 119 from anywhere in Korea, and your location will be automatically identified. Hours of operation : 24 hours/day, 365 days/year.
Available in 16 languages, including English, Chinese, and Japanese.